Wednesday 16 May 2012

Agnieszka radwanska Photos 2012

 Agnieszka radwanska
 Agnieszka radwanska
Agnieszka Radwanska (pictured above) is done for the season because of a stress fracture in his foot. Aggie lost in the first round of the China Open 5-7, 7-6, 7-5, to Angelique Kerber and said she may not be ready for the Australian Open 2011.
"I am for this year with a very serious injury, did a stress fracture. It is a complicated injury, and there is some chance it will not be healed in time for Australia," she said.
Svetlana Kuznetsova has to do without the Russian tournaments to get better. She tweeted (via @ SvetlanaK27): guys, not my health is, according to me, playing in my home country tournament in Moscow! I must now finish this difficult season and recover.
 Agnieszka radwanska
 Agnieszka radwanska
 Agnieszka radwanska
 Agnieszka radwanska
Agnieszka radwanska

No comments:

Post a Comment