Tuesday 10 April 2012

Tiger Woods Photos 2012

Honda Classic Tiger Woods shot a 62 Sunday, 2 ½ a minimum score of two eagles of the world's No. 1 golfer Rory McIlroy years thanks to the challenge.

McIlroy shot behind Woods is the tournament started, and a 5 - iron 216, and then bang on the neck of an 8 foot shot after the end of the day one shot behind the sinking.

After the round, Woods speaking on:

"But it does create. I am putting together the pieces of each day. I was, and that it was not until close to the building. I had a great time .... It was like I hit a thing. When there Windy got out early today, I hit it good, Oz (Australia), the same kind of late last year. No, because I know I can do it. It all came together. "

Tiger Woods after a tournament round is close to both the clutch and hit the pin with a bearing on the circumstances, however, only one birdie over the first three rounds of the Sunday after making four birdies on both par-5s eagled and to reach the minimum score from the 2009 BMW Championship.
Read more
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment